Please forgive this posting, but there have been 3 requests for postings
for School Library jobs in Indiana over the last month. DISCLAIMER 1.
these are probably not the contact person(s) that you will need 2. don't
blame me if you get JOE'S BAR & GRILL (I do make typing mistakes), and
3. These are just starting points for job seekeers.

I am just trying to help out.

1. South Newton HS-Kentland (NW Indiana)
   219-474-5167 prin. Ginger Studebaker
2. Rushville HS-Rushville (EC Indiana)
   765-932-4186  supt. Dr. Ed Lyskowinski
3. Silver Creek HS-West Clark Schools-Sellersburg (SE Ind.)
   812-246-3375  supt. Terry Smith
4. Noblesville ELEM.-Noblesville (cent. Ind.)
   317-773-3171 Dr. John Ellis-supt. Marge Cox-Media Dir.
   (talk to Marge (good job & good school))
5. John Glenn MS-Walkerton (North Indiana)
   David McKee-SUpt. 219-586-3129
6. Wes Del HS-Gaston (near Muncie & Ball State) (EC Ind.)
   Phil Gardner-prin.- 765-358-3177-
7. Highland HS-Highland (NW Indiana)
   Judith DeMuth-personnel - 219-924-7400

sources Purdue & Ball State placement. I am doing this to try and help
anyone (I REMEMBER THE FRUSTRATION OF JOB HUNTING & I JUST WANTED TO
HELP).

hope it does help
Dick Ramey

LM_NET Archive Home