Can any of you help us?  We order books through Baker and Taylor and they have
recently changed their coding on BT Link so that a "text" and a "trade" book share
the
same code.  The only problem is that we get a discount for "trade" books.  When our
last order was filled, we were surprised by a number of books that were not
discounted
-- ones that we thought were non-fiction trade, but BT considered text.

Does anyone have a "fool-proof" system to differentiate between the two so we know
more realistically how much money we're spending on an order?

TIA.

Linda
Name: Linda Kelso Hicks
Portage High School, Portage, Indiana