I have a request from a kindergarten teacher for this month.  SInce it is
National Library Week and  School Library Month, this teacher wants to do
an author study.  She wants one author who has written picture books
about plants.  They are studying plants in science this month. I found
three books by Ehlert and xeroxed a copy of the author information I had
in my vertical file.  Please let me hear any ideas you may have.  I need
this quickly for her.  TIA.

Roberta Moecker
School Librarian
Scobee Elementary School       PHONE:  561-5070
11223 Cedar Park Dr.           rmoecker@tenet.edu
San Antonio, TX  78249         "Knowledge is Power"