LM-Netters,

I have gone back to school for a masters after 30 years of teaching.  A
project for one of the classes was to subscribe to a listserv.  Being
recently transferred from the computer applications classroom to media
center librarian, I was lucky enough to find LM-Net.  I have been lurking
for several months and want to thank you all for the wealth of information
that I have gleaned from the list.  Now I am asking for your help.

For another class, I am writing a paper on treating test anxiety in 3rd
through 8th grade students.  I have been to the library of the closest
institution of higher learning several times and come away with only a few
articles on research studies.  If anyone can direct me to a web site or
provide a phone # where I can access research articles on the topic, I
would be greatly appreciative.

Please e-mail me directly.  Mhanna@effingham.net

"Delurking" is an assignment from one of the classes.  This is my first
time.  I hope I did it right.

Thanks in advance.

Mary Hanna-Long
Effingham Central Middle School