>Karen DeFrank asked:
>Where and when is ALA this summer?
>I've never been.

ALA will be held in San Francisco this year.  The exhibits open on Saturday,
June 28, 1997 and close on Tuesday, July 1st.  Further information about the
conference can be obtained by contacting ALA at telephone 1-800-545-2433.  Also,
YALSA and ALSC have their own listservs.

HarperCollins will have about 26-27 authors autographing in our booth.  When we
have an autographing schedule put together, I'll be posting it to the
HarperCollins listserv.  If anyone would like to subscribe to this listserv,
please send me an email, and I'll send you instructions.

Catherine Balkin
Library Promotion Manager
HarperCollins Children's Books
catherine.balkin@harpercollins.com