I will be teaching a course on School Library Administration in the 1998
Spring term for the first time.  I would like to use a textbook in
addition to the latest version of Information Power.  Do you have any
suggestions?  I would appreciate your comments about your textbook (or
lack of one) in the course which you took.  I would also appreciate your
comments concerning material which feel is absolutely essential to cover
in such a course.

I believe that Information Power is currently being revised.  Do you have
any info about that?

Thanks in advance!

Mary Madsen

Mary P. Madsen
Public Services Librarian/User Education              Phone:  304-696-3671
James E. Morrow Library, Marshall University          Fax:    304-696-5858
400 Hal Greer Blvd., Huntington, WV 25755             Madsen@marshall.edu
http://www.marshall.edu/library/