In developing our homepage for the middle school, we have noticed a problem
that we haven't been able to figure out.  Maybe someone here can help us.
On the computers in the LAB we have Netscape 3.0, but everywhere else in the
building we have Netscape 1.5 right now.  On one page of our homepage (the
learning zone) it's called, there are two lines that are SUPPOSE to appear,
but don't.  One of the lines is Check out Lycos (although the two other
lines like this:  check out Hotbot and check out Yahoo ARE there)...and
another line that says "To see what grades 6-8 are doing, click here ALSO
doesn't appear.  Then at the bottom of the screen there is another
problem...where the html markup tag language appears, not the word.

WHEN you look at THIS same page on a netscape 1.5 machine, there is NO
problem whatsoever.  Everything APPEARS the way it is suppose to...BUT NOT
ON THE 3.0 machines.  When you look at the 3.0 machines and look at VIEW
DOCUMENT SOURCE, those lines that are suppose to be there, but do not
appear, all FLASH and are in blue...where the other lines all appear normal.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to why this happens on the 3.0 version of
Netscape and not the 1.5 version?

Thanks for any and ALL help!

Ken Hawley
Central A & M Middle School