I think the confusion may arise from the fact that it wasn't obvious
that the text was a signature file (at lease it wasn't in the excerpt
I saw awhile back).  Of course if it's a signature we can all agree
that's one of the nice things about this list, sharing about
ourselves.  If it's a random religious posting, (and we've had some
of those here too) that may not be appropriate.  I'm sure we can
agree censorship is to be avoided, but we can also agree that there
are some things that are not the primary concerns of the list, and
can be left off in the interests of saving space (and sanity!).

My two bits.

Shannon Acedo
Assistant Librarian
Marlborough School