Dear LM_NEtters,

Jean is right.
No one complains about the jokes.
And no one complains about the people who answer someone's question by
posting it to everyone.  I had 113 messages today, and so far six of them
have been individual answers for individual questions.  Yet I feel like a
creep for reminding these people that one of Peter's Rules is to post
things of interest to to entire group, and post individual answers to
individuals who have asked a question.
If the Bible is quoted in someone's signature line, leave it alone.
And check your censorship rules, please.

Karen DeFrank
Dorothy L. Bullock Elementary School
Glassboro, NJ
defrank@voicenet.com or dlb@snip.net
Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

LM_NET Archive Home