My eighth grade students are "fighting" over it!  Their English teacher
introduced it during their monthly "Bookbrowse" (a program we started
this year where they are given four minutes each to sample a variety of
books, both new and old) and almost all of the students gave it a
check-plus (the highest grade each title could receive).

Sarah Giddings, Librarian
Sarahgid@juno.com
St. Timothy's Middle/Hale High
Raleigh NC

On Wed, 16 Apr 1997 22:22:40 -0400 Linda Graves
<PM_GRAVES@NOACSC.OHIO.GOV> writes:
>I have been reading the book Who Killed Mr. Chippendale? and wondered
>what your
>thoughts were on the book of poems?  Would you share your thoughts
>with me?
>Thanks!
>Linda Graves
>Curriculum Coordinator
>Putnam County Educational Service Center
>Ottawa, OH

LM_NET Archive Home