AverKey 3 supports both PC and Mac, so it is a good, affordable =
investment. We have used the unit for live TV presentations as well as =
to "print to tape". You can connect a VCR to the unit and make a demo =
tape of whatever is being displayed on the computer.=20

Couple of things to keep in mind: The computer signal is different than =
the standard TV signal. So you lose a part of the computer screen when =
seen on TV. With a little practice you'll be able to figure out the =
amount of information to put on your computer so it won't get cut off. =
You can also re-size the computer screens after-the-fact, but sometimes =
the objects look funny. Also, some colors look great on the computer but =
terrible on the TV. (They tend to "bleed" on the TV). If your color =
scheme is not over-done, you can avoid this problem. Hope this helps!

P. J. Raval=20
*******
ConsulTeam Corporation
Web Sites: http://www.collegesmart.com