I told my staff I would go to my "sources" on this one!

We are a K-6 multiaged, thematics-based school in the process of
expanding our way toward continuous progress in the K-2 classes.  Our
K-2 staff members are interested in locating information about a list
of reading progress indicators and/or software, similar to Accelerated
Reading's S.T.A.R.S. program, that would help them assess and monitor
each student's progress on an individual basis.  If anyone uses the
S.T.A.R.S. program, would you recommend it or is there another way to
track progress.

We would appreciate any information on this or if you could point us
to someone else who could help us.

Thanks so much,

Mary Childs, Media Director
Hillcrest Community School