Subject:  Middle School-biographical Information Needed
Date:  Wed. 23 Apr 1997
From:  Bob Laramee <bookworm@lightspeed.net>
To:  Multiple recipients of LM NET

A young friend of mine needs biographical dictionary type entries on the
following poets.
        Edward Gold, Tom Clark, John Kieran and Walt Mason
I have looked at everything I have in my media center and have even
posted a query on the Electric Library.  I have found nothing.
If you are in a junior high or middle school setting, perhaps you might
be able to locate the information I need.  This is most frustrating. I
have no idea where the teacher who assigned the names got them!
Thanks in advance.

Bob Laramee
Arvin High School
Arvin, CA