J. Mason
Canon-McMillan SD
Librarian/Tech Co
masonj@cobweb.net

I still need help locating software to control and lock in the student
desktops.  The high school has a  Novell network of 110 IBM Compatible,
Windows 95 computers in 4 labs and the library. I have a problem with
students deleting icons, printers, programs,etc.  What can I use to lock
in the desktop so that only a network administrator can change it?  Also
is there software similar to Apple's Administrator that will send
programs to the desktop and allow for viewing of student work?  I need
the software name and the manufacturer.  Please help.

What is the best way to print from the LM_Net digest without printing the
entire digest?

LM_NET Archive Home