Dear Elementary Librarians:

I have worked in a high school for so many years that I am out of
touch with elementary books.  I have
been asked to recommended some good books for a very bright first
grader, and while we are aware of award winning books and best books
lists, I would appreceiate your recommendations for what kids 6-8 are
reading and enjoying in your libraries.  I would greatly appreciate
it if you would take a minute and sned me a few titles that come to
mind.  It would help a lot.

Thanks in advance.  This list is such a great resource; I really
appreciate it and all of you.

Joan Peterson
Media Coordinator
Box Elder High School