Aloha!

What's your favorite book to read aloud?  Please send me the title (or
titles) that first come to mind....

Explanation: I just found out that I have between $700 - $1000 of a
Service Learning grant to spend on read-aloud books that will be used by
middle school students and teachers for reading to pre-school thru middle
school students.  Books should range from picture books thru YA.  I
have Trelease's Read-Aloud Handbook but want YOUR recommendations too.  Of
course the P.O. is due asap!

Mahalo!

        Kathleen Cannallo
                Washington Intermediate School