We are having our annual Family Reading Night on Friday, May 9 from
7:30-8:30 pm. I am currently lining up a list of readers and would LOVE to
have a (or some) fellow librarian(s) here sharing their favorite book(s)!
The theme is "Hats Off to Reading" so everyone will come in hats, and
people will break up into different rooms to listen to several stories by
different readers. You could bring your family and stay the whole evening,
or just come, read your story, have a snack :) and be off! We will have a
French Language story room, an "Adventure" story room, an Animal story
room, and an Anything Goes story room. If you are interested in coming,
need more information, or know of someone else in Portland who might be
interested in coming to read, let me know by e-mail or call me at 227-3720.
Thank you very much!

P.S. We are located off the Sylvan exit of Hwy 26, near the Zoo.

Monica C. McQueen, Librarian
monica@server.fas.pps.k12.or.us
French American International School
Portland, Oregon