>I'm disappointed.  Of the 7,000+ librarians on this listserv, I didn't have
>one answer but did have several requests to post a hit so I'm not the only
>one that would like this information.  Please help me out.

Kay, it always amazes me that with so many folks I rarely get many
a bit! :-)

Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (USA) --
Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian /// Guam Public Library
                             Resident Writer, Storyteller &  Author!! :-)
                             tkc@kuentos.guam.net
                             http://www.guam.net/home/tkc/

1270 North Marine Drive, Suite 101-424
Tamuning GUAM 96911 U S A

 April - the IRS chose well whenthey chose  the month we start by honoring
fools and end by cryng "May Day!

LM_NET Archive Home