Just the other day I gave you all my own input on Microsoft Front Page
97, a very easy and powerful Web authoring software.  Well, I did not
know until tonight that the classmate of mine who demonstrated this
program also has a page of links to Front Page 97 Web sites, Online Help,
Product Reviews and Purchasing Information.  Here is her page's URL:

Selected List of FrontPage 97 Resources
http://alexia.lis.uiuc.edu/~mach/fpsource.htm

Hope you find this helpful!

Gabe

Gabriel R. Gancarz, Grad. May '98
Graduate School of Library and Information Science (GSLIS)
* Graduate Assistant - GSLIS LEEP Internet-Based Distance Educ. Program
* Graduate Assistant - University of Illinois Archives
* Lab Staff - GSLIS Learning Resources Computer Laboratory
http://www.lis.uiuc.edu/~gancarz/gabe.htm
gancarz@uiuc.edu