Dear Everyone:
Here it is! The outline of how I am going to do my Internet
Trivia/Scavenger Hunt. Thank you to all who passed along suggestions,
warnings, encouragement, etc! You may see your idea used somewhere in here!
I tried to respond with thanks to everyone individually, but may have
missed you between summer school and vacation! THANKS!! :)

Our school is divided into four nine week periods. The first nine weeks I'm
going to post a web site of the week. It will be a general site like the
NASA home page or BJ's Homework Helper, etc.
The contest will start the second nine weeks.
Students will sign up to play and may participate as an individual or team
of no more than three.
One-three questions will be given per week (ranging in point value).
All answers must be turned in on Friday by 1pm (end of lunch periods) with
no exceptions.
Students may use their home computer or class computer with teacher
permission.
Students can answer any and all questions. All correct answers will be
marked on the "Trivia" board in the library on Monday morning when the new
questions go up.
The answers must be turned in on a "Trivia answer sheet" (have to give
these guys a little structure...) Includes name(s), grade, advisory
teacher, question, answer and active-accessible web site that answer came
from.
Winners will receive "Official Internet Navigator" status and my PTAG will
probably donate a spirit shirt. Student names will also go on our LED board
that is in the cafeteria.

I'm going to take some of my sites from the scavenger hunt I found at
"Cyberbee". (A wonderful web site if you haven't been there!)
http://cyberbee.com

Scavenger Hunt at
http://cyberbee.com/ref.html

Thanks again--wish me luck! :)
Barb
Barbara Johnson, Librarian
 Albright M.S. in Houston, Texas 77083
 < bjohnson@netropolis.net >
Official Net Nerd

 To quit LM_NET (or set NOMAIL or DIGEST), Send an email message to:
 listserv@listserv.syr.edu          In the message write either:
 1)  SIGNOFF LM_NET         or
 2)  SET LM_NET NOMAIL      or
 3)  SET LM_NET DIGEST