I have been trying to reach you in reply to your message in June, but I
have been unable to contact you at the address on your e-mail.  I used the
reply command but that didn't connect either. Please advise me of your
correct address.  Thank You.  Bonnie Hopkins ----------
Forwarded message ---------- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 19:36:28 -0600 (MDT)
From: Bonnie Hopkins <bahh@unm.edu>
To: Bry195@aol.com
Subject: Big Six Information

Dear Judy:
I am trying to connect one more time.  Late in June you wrote me regarding
my summary of my flexible scheduling experience and expressed interest in
my Big Six experience.

I sent you a couple of messages but they always were returned.  I was
writing to tell you that I couldn't invest the same time in posting the
Big Six info online that I had done for flex scheduling.

However, I did put a small packet of information together which I mailed
to several other librarians who were interested in my Big Six information.
I have asked folks to reimburse me for the postage as it has proven to add
up.

I have an envelope ready for you which I had wanted to send before I left
for Australia the month of July.  I was hoping to reach you for a home
address as I was afraid you wouldn't get mail at school in late June.

If you want me to mail this package, let me know what address I should
send it to.  Hope you are having a good summer.

Bonnie Hopkins
bahh@unm.edu
Mountain Elementary School
2280 North Road
Los Alamos, N.M.  87544

 To quit LM_NET (or set NOMAIL or DIGEST), Send an email message to:
 listserv@listserv.syr.edu          In the message write either:
 1)  SIGNOFF LM_NET         or
 2)  SET LM_NET NOMAIL      or
 3)  SET LM_NET DIGEST