Greetings and appreciation to all you LM_NET friends out there!

I am delighted and excited to report in after my meeting with my
principal yesterday.  Upon your advice I prepared carefully.  Since I
did not know whether he was a paper (visual) person or a verbal
(auditory) person I prepared both ways.  Turns out he wanted to hear
my concerns, even moved his chair to the same side of his desk as mine
(a good sign!) and listened to me.  After much discussion and looking
at the schedules and I also gave him the carefully prepared sheet
outlining my responsibilities, he agreed that I had been given an
overwhelming task and told me, "You are not asking for much."  What I
was asking was to be relieved from the responsibility of teaching four
hours of computers on top of half time Music Teacher responsibilities
and half time Library-Media responsibilities which had my schedule
bulging already.  I couldn't believe it!  Yay!  I credit the success
of this meeting in part to the great input and encouragement many of
you sent my way.  Thank you!  So, take heart, there is hope out there!

So far I haven't found any help in how to go about salvaging those
treasured family books that got wet in a flood and have already dried.
Do you think I should re-wet them and begin work from there?  I
thought about wetting and drying an old no-good book for practice and
then working on it first to try some ideas.  But I do hate to
re-invent the wheel if somebody out there knows what works!  Thanks!

Dotty Cline
Dorothy Cline, Library/Media, Paul Banks Elementary, Homer, Alaska
glenerin@alaska.net

 To quit LM_NET (or set NOMAIL or DIGEST), Send an email message to:
 listserv@listserv.syr.edu          In the message write either:
 1)  SIGNOFF LM_NET         or
 2)  SET LM_NET NOMAIL      or
 3)  SET LM_NET DIGEST