Hello, LM_Netters! (We have a great link on The Read In! site for LM_Net!)
;-))

We just passed the 77,000 registered participants mark and registrations are
being received daily!  Please join in the fun on April 24, 1998!  Complete
details are available on the website: http://www.readin.org

Join all of us as we celebrate literacy and telecom with the following GREAT
children's authors and illustrators (included are a few samples of their
work):

Lloyd Alexander-The Black Cauldron
Avi-The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle
Bruce Balan-Cyber.kidz series
Judy Blume-Blubber, Superfudge, Tiger Eyes
David Boyd-The Face in the Flames, The Danger Beneath, Looking For A Hero
Karleen Bradford-Dragonfire, Shadows on a Sword, Animal Heroes
Eve Bunting-Smoky Night, The Wall, Jumping the Nail
Bruce Coville-My Teacher Was an Alien, Monster of the Year, Jeremy Thatcher,
Dragon Hatcher
Paula Danziger-the Amber Brown series, The Cat Ate My Gymsuit
Ed Emberly-The Thumbprints series
Virginia Hamilton-M.C. Higgins, the Great, Sweet Whispers
Daniel Hayes-The Trouble with Lemons, Eye of the Beholder, Flyers
Joan Irvine-Pop Up Books series
Jackie French Koller-Mole and Shrew, The Dragonling, Fish Fry Tonight
James Moloney-Australian author, not available in the US--yet!
Ann M. Martin-The Babysitters Club books
Evelyn Clarke Mott-Steam Train Ride, Balloon Ride
Connie Porter-Addy Walker books from The American Girls collection
Aaron Shepard-The Readers' Theater, Stories on Stage
R.L. Stine-Goosebumps, Fear Street collections
Rob Thomas-Rats Saw God, Pet Stories
David Wisniewski-Golem, Rain Player
Jane Yolen-Animal Fare, A Sip of Aesop, Moonball, and The Mermaid's Three
Wishes.

Join us! Visit the site to register!  Remember, it is FREE!

Jane ;-)
Jane Coffey
The Read In Foundation
to Encourage Literacy
http://www.readin.org
Have YOU signed up, yet?!

listserv@listserv.syr.edu In the message write EITHER
    NOTE: Please allow time for confirmation from Listserv.
For more help see LM_NET On The Web: http://ericir.syr.edu/lm_net/