Hello everyone.  My name is Ann Gray.  I am a second-year librarian in a
small K-12 school in northern NH.  At the present time I am also an ISDP
(distance program) student pursuing my MLS through Syracuse University
in NY.  I am taking a course with Bob Berkowitz in school media
management, and he has asked us to interview someone in school media
management.  I am hoping to interview someone, via email, who has been
in this field at least 5 years.  If anyone is interested in helping me
out, I will email you a set of 10-12 questions and you can email the
answers back.  If you are willing to help, please contact me directly.
Thanks in advance.
        Ann M.G. Gray
        Pittsburg, NH 03592
        annmgray@ncia.net