Dear LM_NET Apple II users,

        I recently received a catalog that may be a source that
all us Apple II users may find valuable.  I don't know anything
about this company's service, but for your Whatever-It's-Worth
category, here's the information:

        National School Products        Ph: 1-800-251-9124
        101 East Broadway               FAX: 1-800-289-3960
        Maryville TN  37804

        Perhaps someone who has used this source may wish to
comment.

--
Jane Trump Hohn, LMS            "Fanatics don't live in a society of
IU-Bloomington MLS 1990         tolerance."  Elie Wiesel

LM_NET Archive Home