I have ordered material from this source, and the results have been very
satisfactory.  Sources for Apple II do seem to be dwindling.  I too
received this catalog.  From something written on it, I surmised that
this will be a last, so I'm saving this one in a safe place.
Ann Pfaff, k-6 librarian, PA

On Sun, 2 Feb 1997, Jane T. Hohn wrote:

> Dear LM_NET Apple II users,
>
>         I recently received a catalog that may be a source that
> all us Apple II users may find valuable.  I don't know anything
> about this company's service, but for your Whatever-It's-Worth
> category, here's the information:
>
>         National School Products        Ph: 1-800-251-9124
>         101 East Broadway               FAX: 1-800-289-3960
>         Maryville TN  37804
>
>         Perhaps someone who has used this source may wish to
> comment.
>

> --
> Jane Trump Hohn, LMS            "Fanatics don't live in a society of
> IU-Bloomington MLS 1990         tolerance."  Elie Wiesel
> Nottoway High School
> PO Box 45 Rt. 460 Easta         "I must say, television is very
> Nottoway VA 23955               educational.  The minute someone
> Ph:(804) 292-5373               turns it on, I go to the library
> FAX:(804) 292-3021              and find a good book."
> e-mail: jhohn@pen.k12.va.us findGroucho Marx a

LM_NET Archive Home