Hi, all,

We have had a recent influx of children who are literate in Russian,
Ukrainian and Romanian.  I have had many requests for fiction, non-fiction
and reference for them.  At our state conference I did talk to vendors who
specialize in other languages, but received very short lists.  We
anticipate having about $15,000 to spend on these resources, but I am not
sure where to go to find them.  I do have a cousin in Moscow, and I will
contact him, but am worried about the mail, customs, etc.  Any ideas or
success stories out there?

Thak you,
Susan Mackey
Sacramento, CA