Hello fellow LM_NETters,
   Just like so many others, I am now at the point in my elem. school media
center program where I want to show the power of the Internet to my
administrators and teachers.  And, just like everyone else I need to impress
my principal and upper administration witht the results.  I plan to post a map
along with the greetings received.  Our 100th day of school is this Friday,
Feb. 7th.  I am so glad I have always taken the time to reply to others who
needed email from fellow librarians because now I am REALLY in need of it.
   Any greeting will do but if you could please include the name of your
school, grade levels, city, state along with something which you like 100
of--I would be forever grateful.  If you are not in a school, I would still
appreciate hearing from you.
   Thank you SO MUCH.

Holly Beaver
holly_beaver@mail.nobl.k12.in.us