1. Does anyone know how to access Oc. Out. Handbook on line and be able to
retrieve job descriptions by number?  There used to be a gopher site that
allowed this very nicely but since everything has changed for the better
<HARrumphhhht> with the web, it ain't there no more.  Anyone?

2. Are there any sites with AUP's for entire school staff?  Not just
student and teachers. . .

3. Thanks for all the help with the two secretaries problem I posted a
week ago.  We decided to castigate ourselves for not instructing all in
the sacredness of passwords and are taking steps to have staff change
their own passwords.

all best,

Roselle

American School for the Deaf