Our fourth grades have been involved in preparing "state" presentations.
They have written to each state to request brochures, etc.  All states
except FL and TX have responded. I have tried to find Chamber of Commerce
or Dept. of Tourist Information sites on the web with no luck (I did find
Tennessee, though). What we are specially looking for is an 800 phone
number the students can call to request state publications. Any ideas?
Thought I found the perfect site for Texas, but the link was "dead". :(

TIA
Rebecca Stewart
Parchment School District
Parchment, MI