Dear Friends, I know that I asked for this months ago and got an answer.
Unfortunately, it has been lost in a mailbox change.  Several years ago
while librarian in a Hebrew Day School, I purchased  picture book that was
an allegory of the Holocaust.  It used animals in a forest who always
wanted someone else to be taken til finally there was only a baby rabbit
left.  It was quite powerful.  I have not been able to locate it in Books
in Print, so perhaps it is no longer in print.  If you know the book,
would you please send me the title and author so that I can interlibrary
loan it and also ask my bookseller to see if he can locate a used copy for
my personal library.  As a Library System Director, I am often asked to
booktalk and or read on particular subjects.  This would be a good
addition to my repertoire.  Thanks so much.  Barbara Wall, Oswego Coutny
BOCES School Library System, bawall@northnet.org

LM_NET Archive Home