Hello LM_NETTERS using Pegasus Mail -
I'm missing something with this mail program, and I bet someone out
there can shed some light.  If I were to post a question to the
discussion group , how would I share responses with individuals
requesting that I do so?  Is it necessary to "post hits(?) " to the
entire group or can I save responses just for the people who asked?
Please give some step by step guidelines both for responding to
individuals and to the whole discussion group. Am I "forwarding"
information or is a different procedure required.  I seem to recall
that Eudora is easier . . True??  Thanks is advance.

Gloria_Koster @ KLHT.PVT.K12.CT US

LM_NET Archive Home