Last weekend I posted a request for ITV success stories, for places where
interactive television had been used for other than teaching scheduled
classes. I was looking for places that used ITV for collaboration between
schools on individual units, for staff develpment, whatever. I received 4

I am concerned. Does this lack of success stories indicate that ITV is not
being used other than for scheduled classes in a K12 setting? Minnesota is
involved in a project to network half the state school systems on an ITV
network. If this is not working elsewhere, well... Or is Minnesota just the
first to attempt this?

Jim Aufderheide, Technology Coordinator
Independent School District 88
400 South Payne