What a great group! My fourth graders are thrilled with the information
given on Ben York, and we now have one last stumbling block or lack of
information. Does anyone know of a good reference, web site, or person to
contact about the Mandan (possible Mandon - sorry, I'm at home)Indian or
Native American tribe? Lewis and Clark stayed with them on their journey. We
should receive "Undaunted Courage" tomorrow and will look there, but if you
have any further possibilities, please contact us at:

lorriew@hermiston.k12.or.us

Thank-you,
Lorrie Wade

LM_NET Archive Home