Our school has just put on the Internet a newly glamorized and updated page
providing a subject index and links to information about Japan.  We have
visited all the links and believe they provide accurate and useful
information for K-12 English speaking students.  (If you find any links that
have died, please let us know!)

In addition, we have posted a number of annotated lists of books about Japan.

Please visit us at   http://iris.asij.ac.jp/admissions/jsource.html

My e-mail address is there, and I will appreciate learning any ideas you
have for possible additions to our subject list of links, or to our
bibliographies.

Vicky Downs

Lavinia (Vicky) Downs, Head Librarian
The American School in Japan