It seems to me that it time to stop dummping on Baker & Taylor and come
to their defense.

We in the libraries at The William Penn Charter School in Philadelphia
have had a long and very good relationship with Baker & Taylor.  A few
years ago we discovered that they had not changed us over to an agreen
upon discount system.  When I called their attention to this they asked
us to estimate the amount of money they owed us.  We did and they sent
us a sizable check, with no hassl.

As far as Hawaii is concerned, people seem to think that this problem
is B&T's responsibility.  It seems to me that that it is the
responsibility of the State Department of Education to a large extent.

Ray Barber

LM_NET Archive Home