This is my second try at sending this message, after having it returned to
me.
I hope that delivery is more successful this time.

Our school has just begun to provide access to the Internet.  Of course, our
AUPs
are in order, but we are trying to decide about the use of a filter of some
sort.  My inclination is to allow free access and make the students
accountable as they have agreed in the use policy.  However, our
administrators are a little cautious and want some control.  I would
appreciate answers to the following questions.

What filters have you used and what has your experience been?  What problems
have you had?

Also what tracking systems have you tried and were these effective?

TIA

Please respond to deegwaltne@aol.com

D. Gwaltney
Thurston High School