Fellow LM_Metters:

A couple of weeks ago, I posted a message asking for recommendations of
color flatbet scanners under $500.00.  I got several responses, and also
several people requested that I post a hit.

A few people suggested that I read the March edition of PC Novice which
is dedicated to the topic of scanners.  I do not subscribe to PC Novice,
and the book stores in my area do not carry the March edition yet.  I am
in a bit of a hurry because by husband's birthday is about 10 days away!

Before I post a hit, is there anyone out there that can summarize for me
what PC Novice recommended in the way of color flatbet scanners under
$500.00?

I would appreciate any information you could give me!

Christine Talbert
talbert@erols.com

LM_NET Archive Home