I've been reading messages for the past two weeks and have gather much
valuable information from this group. Now it is time to post a question.
 Someone posted an address for a personality profile test.  I took the
address to school and had teachers take the test.  Great Fun.  My gifted
and talented teacher had her 4th and 5th graders take the test.  Now
they want to e-mail some of the famous people that have their same
personility profile.  If you know how to find e-mail addresses of people
like John D. Rockerfeller, Elizabeth Dole, or Robin Williams please send
me a message directly.  I will post a hit if I can compile a good list.
 TIA
Lex Anne Seifert, Librarian
Pinkerton Elementary
Coppell, TX