Hi, everyone,

My husband and I are having a problem with Juno email and hope that someone can
help.

We have a dual-platform Macintosh Performa 640CD.  We installed the Juno
software, but it will not work.  Apparently it doesn't like our modem (Global
Village TelePort Gold II, external modem), because we keep getting a message
that we need wrpi.drv (Rockwell Protocol something or other).  I downloaded it
from the web, but it is zipped.  We installed PKUNZIP to try to unzip the file,
but we can't even get wrpi.drv loaded!

We have spent hours over the past week talking to Apple Tech Support, and even
spending the $ 1.95/minute to talk to a human at Juno.  Apple says that we
should be able to run Juno on our PC side.  Juno finally gave me the web
address to download the wrpi.drv, but they know nothing about Macs, and I can't
get them to understand that our Mac has a PC side.

Please send any suggestions - including step-by-step, idiot-proof directions
:-) to me ASAP.  Husband is increasingly frustrated, and getting _veeeerrrryyy_
cranky!!!

TIA,

Barbara

Barbara Herbert  <herbert@georgian.edu>