Thanks to all of you who were so helpful (as if I expected any less!) with my
request for manufacturing info. Many suggested the GALE series CDs, Super
Glue and Salsa, which I'd frankly forgotten about (and don't have, but the
public library down the street does). I DID forget to mention that it's a
high school assignment on supply lines, but getting info on elementary books
was just fine--we have some of them in our lower library, and they'll help
the students, too.
You're all just great! Happy Valentine's Day!
Jody

LM_NET Archive Home