Hello Group,

If you've mailed to any Texas librarians with the @tenet.edu address,
your message may not have gotten through.  Tenet had some problems with
our INBOX files. It seems that we are saving too much mail there and it's
clogging the server. (I guess it's all just too good to delete!)

Anyway, I'm back online after not receiving mail for a couple of days.
I'm not sure when everyone on Tenet will be back on, but if you've sent
important messages to anyone with that address, wait a few days and try
again.

Fortunately, we can catch up on LM_NET news through the archives!

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home