Hi

I am in need of information from schools...any and all grade levels...that
are currently allowing their students to use the Internet.  We are trying
to get an AUP approved by our School Board and they have MANY concerns and
questions.  Do you use a filter?  If so, which one?  Do the students have
their own e-mail addresses, or do just the teachers have the address?
If they students do have addresses, at what age can they have one?
Do all the lines go to one central server or is the software held on each
PC? Who collects and holds the AUP?  Is it noted on the electronic student
records whether a student has parental permission or not to access the
Net?  What alternative activity is offered to the student whose parents do
not want him or her out on the Net?
  Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

LM_NET Archive Home