Does anyone know if these two programs can be installed on the same
computer so that both could be used at different times?  Most of our
computers are shared and some have a preference because of what they
have at home.  They can bring bookmarks, etc, in and have them work at
school this way.  I was told that an .ini file would change when the
second one was loaded, making the first one inaccessable.  We are
working with Win95.  Could this work if people logged on, or would the
computer still access the same .ini?  E-mail me direct please.  Thank
you.

Kris Waymire
Southmont Jr. Sr. High

LM_NET Archive Home