Looking for elementary schools having media centers offering the latest technology
in
automated circulation & reference services and have a computer lab or similar on
site as
well.  Am particularly interested in hearing how the two sites deliver which
services to
their students and staff.  Please include if your school is networked; if so,
clarify what
services do the computer lab & media center deliver within this framework.  Our
school is
located between Albany & Saratoga Springs,NY and as a district we are in the
proposal
state of a massive technology plan.   I am interested in corresponding w/ a
possible visit.

Outside NY LM_NETTERS, if your district or school has clarified these roles &
functions
I would be delighted to hear how reality is working out. TIA

Sandy Russell
Chango Elementary
Ballston Lake, NY 12019
Sabook@ix.netcom.com