Hello, Netters :)

  Although I've been lurking for a while, this is my first post to the group
as a whole.  I have inherited a library which, although automated, still has
a lot of badly done MaRC records.  I have about 1000 records without
subjects, many for older titles, but not all.  I am using a circ/cat system
that is not well-known (LRMS's Genesis).  I need recommendations for a
company that can convert these records into full marc.  What companies out
there have the best prices, best results, largest databases?  Is there a
company that has better hit results for older titles?  I'd appreciate any help.

Becky Smith
District Media Coordinator
Rusk ISD
Rusk, TX