Hello,
   I have been trying to find worthwhile web sites concerning endangered
species, but have been searching without helpful results. My high school
library has limited updated resources on this topic and I need good
sources of information. If you know of any good sites, please let me
know. Also, I am interested in recommendations for reference materials to
purchase on this topic. Most of the materials I have seen were either
below high school level or outdated. Thank you!
        Deanna Doyle, librarian
        Kutztown Area High School
        Kutztown, PA 19530
        doyl7492@kutztown.edu