Dear group,
     A teacher in my building who has been reading the books
recommended by Oprah would like the address to respond to with comments
about the books. I searched the archives and saw some messages about the
books, etc., but couldn't locate an address.  The teacher doesn't care if
the address is e-mail or snail mail.
                 TIA,

                     Cheryl Skiles <cskiles@mail.win.org>
        John Weldon Elementary     A Year-Round Elementary School
            Francis Howell School District      St. Charles, MO
         "Year-round teachers keep going and going and going . . ."

LM_NET Archive Home