Happy New Year Fellow Information Finders:

Need some input from anyone using Electric Library as your primary periodical
resource in your Media Center.....

Am thinking about cancelling my Newsbank/Proquest/Sirs subscriptions and picking up
Electric Library....Would like to network it in my computer lab and access stations
in the IMC proper.......Need  some thoughts......Pro/Con accepted!  (Particularly
interested in hearing from those with actual experience using it.....)  I realize
it is pricey but so is a combination subscription cost for the others......

TIA for your time and effort to enlighten me!

Jerri Linke    Media Director    WHS    Willmar, Mn
linkej@willmar.k12.cfa.org

LM_NET Archive Home