I have been building my bulletin board (an oddly shaped one that doesn't
work for student papers) around the commemorative month designations
that some kind soul has been posting every month.  I may have missed it,
or it may not have been posted, but school resumes on Monday and I
really would like to have the designations for January if anyone has
them. TIA
--
Gail Smith                        Edison Regional Gifted Center
gsmith@isbe.state.il.us                        Chicago, Illinois

Yesterday is history......Tomorrow is a mystery......Today is a gift
That is why they call it the present.

LM_NET Archive Home